Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I park?

Anywhere except spaces designated as "Visitor Parking."

Where and when do I get a parking pass?

On the New Bern Campus, you may obtain a parking permit from the Campus One Stop in the Student Center.
Hours are Monday - Thursday. 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

At the Havelock Campus, parking passes are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Room 101 of the Redd Building.

Staff and Faculty permits are issued at the Security Office.

Where is the Bookstore?

The bookstore is located in the Business and Information Technology Building (Building H) on the New Bern campus. The bookstore is also available online: Craven Community College Bookstore.

Where and when do I pay for my classes?

Tuition is due at the time of registration, payable to Craven Community College. To pay your tuition, go to Room 103 (Across from One Stop) in the Student Center on the New Bern campus. Havelock campus students may pay their tuition in Room 104 of the Redd Building.

What types of Financial Aid are available?

Select Financial Aid for details.

Where is the Financial Aid Office?

The Financial Aid Office is housed with Student Services in the new One-Stop area located in the Student Center Building (Building C) on the New Bern campus.

How do I request transcripts from Craven?

The Student Records Office assists you with Transcript Requests.

How do I request Enrollment Verifications from Craven?

Select Enrollment Verifications for details.

Who will be my advisor/counselor?

One of our Admissions Counselors will assign an advisor to you.

Is there a cafeteria at Craven Community College?

The New Bern campus has a snack bar located in the Bookstore, which offers a variety of food and beverages. There also is a small snack bar located in the Redd Building on the Havelock campus.

What student activities/organizations are offered at CCC?

Your admissions counselor can inform you of various organizations on campus, we post upcoming activities on Student Information boards located in each building.

Visit our Clubs and Organizations link for more details.

Where is the library and what are the hours?

The R.C. Godwin Memorial Library is located on the second floor of Barker Hall (Building A) on the New Bern campus. Select the Library link for hours of operation.

Where are computer labs located and what are the hours?

Computer labs are located in two buildings on the New Bern Campus and one on the Havelock Campus:

When do the semesters begin and end?

View our Academic Calendar to get specific semester dates.

When are holidays/school breaks?

View our Academic Calendar to get specific holiday or school break dates.

Where are my classes located?

Take our Virtual Tour!