Information Technology Support - (ITS)
Frequently Asked Questions - All Users
Frequently Asked Questions - Students
Email - Google (Gmail)
Twitter - Text follow cravencc to 40404
Frequently Asked Questions - Faculty & Staff
iTALC is classroom management software. It is installed in BIT 110, 112, 209, (future installations include BIT 208 and R124). Select iTALC - (pdf) to review the iTALC Users Manual.
- Voice Over IP (VOIP)
- VOIP Phone Quick Reference - (pdf)
- VOIP Phone COMPLETE Manual - (pdf)
- CCC VOIP Phone User Training - (pdf)
- Setting up your voice greeting on your VOIP Phone.
- Press the Messages button.
- Enter your PIN number as instructed.
Your initial PIN number is 12345 or 123456. You will need to change the initial PIN number. Your new number needs to be a minimum of 4 digits long and for security purposes the phone will not accept the following as PINs.
- The digits to your phone number.
- Repetitive numbers….for example 9999.
- Sequenced numbers…for example 3456.